10/5/2015 - Amy Ramirez
- Undergraduate Drop Policy updated to remove statement “Business majors must secure permission from the Office of Undergraduate Business Programs in the Bauer College of Business.”
01/08/2016 - Imelda Rodriguez
- Environmental Sciences, B.S. degree requirements corrected to add additional approved elective course GEOL 4365 - Environmental Geochemistry.
01/08/2016 - Imelda Rodriguez
- Liberal Studies, B.S. added as a new approved program effective Spring 2016.
01/12/2016 - Amy Ramirez
- Liberal Studies, B.S. formatting updated. Content not revised.
- Liberal Studies, B.A. formatting updated. Content not revised.
- Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management Program Lisitng corrected. The Hotel and Restaurant Management and Hospitality Management, B.S./M.S. degree name has been corrected and is now listed as a dual degree program and not listed as a single major. Program content not revised.
1/21/2016 - Amy Ramirez
- BTEC 4319 Microbial Biotechnology course description and prerequisites updated to the course version approved for implementation beginning Fall 2015. Course had in error two listings in the catalog, the prior, outdated version has been removed.
- Academic Calendar updated to include the Summer 2016 Mini Session dates and Summer graduation application timeline.
1/22/2016 - Amy Ramirez
- BTEC 3317 Biotechnology Regulatory Environment course description and prerequisites updated to the course version approved for implementation beginning Fall 2015. Catalog had erroneously continued to list the prior version of course (BTEC 2320) in the catalog, which now has been removed.
01/29/2016 - Imelda Rodriguez
- Construction Management, B.S. program description updated to reflect approved grade requirement for CNST courses beginning Fall 2015. The curriculum content not revised.
02/02/2016 - Imelda Rodriguez
- Both the Political Science, B.A. and the Political Science, B.S. degrees were updated to reflect correction of one wrong course listing in the Political Theory Requirements. The POLS 3346 Human Rights course was erroneously listed, the entry was updated to reflect the correct course option - POLS 3348 Left, Right and Center.
02/04/2016 - Imelda Rodriguez
- The College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences general degree information page was updated. University policy may permit exceptions to item number four but the catalog language erroneously reflected that exceptions may exist for item number three; the language has now been corrected.
02/23/2016 - Imelda Rodriguez
- School of Nursing courses: NURS 3311, NURS 3440, NURS 3634, NURS 4520 and NURS 4521 corrected to reflect approved credit and contact hour ratios approved as of 08/24/2015.
03/03/2016 - Amy Ramirez
- By request of CLASS UAA, added additional link to CLASS General Degree Information in the links table on the CLASS Academic Information page to make it easier to locate this important information.
03/07/2016 - Imelda Rodriguez
- BFA in Theatre Education Degree plan updated to reflect change in requirements for certification in the College of Education. Two additional courses required courses added to the Pre-Teaching track: EPSY 3360 and CUIN 4315.
04/11/2016 - Imelda Rodriguez
- CUIN 3313 - Learning and Development Technologies - correction to prerequisite from “Admission to Teacher Education Program” to “none.” Change to prerequiste approved as of 08/25/2014.
05/26/2016 - Imelda Rodriguez
- Mathematics, B.S. - Option in Mathematical Finance - correction to add MATH 3340 course to list of required courses. No change to requirements, only added approved course previously left off in error.
6/24/2016 - Amy Ramirez
- Reinstated course notes erroneously omitted from catalog for MATH 1312, MATH 1313, and MATH 1314.
6/28/2016 - Imelda Rodriguez
- Added missing pre-requisite course information for ACCT 3378, and ACCT 4108
06/29/2016 - Imelda Rodriguez
- Correction made, added missing word, “or” for course option of GEOL 1330 and BIOL 1361 on Civil Engineering, B.S.C.E.
- Corrected error in prerequisite for CHEE 4367, from CHEM 3369 to CHEE 3369
9/26/2016 - Annie Aguanno
- Corrected EPET BS Degree Plan
4/4/2017 - Amy Ramirez
- Corrected the ECE 3364 prerequisite information.