Aug 11, 2020
The Master of Science in Supply Chain Management Program addresses the creation and delivery of products from suppliers to the final customer. Supply chain management is a rapidly growing business discipline being driven by advanced applications of information technology and the important role of supply chain management in an increasingly global economy. With global operations becoming more complex, companies in manufacturing, retail and technology, along with the consulting firms that service them, find themselves in need of people with supply chain expertise. The program is a structured program designed to accommodate both full-time and part-time students with required courses in business fundamentals, the supply chain core (e.g., demand and supply integration, logistics management, sourcing and procurement, contracting and negotiation) and supply chain analytics (supply chain analysis and design, supply chain optimization, and quality and productivity management).
Requirements To Apply
Students interested in applying for the Master of Science in Supply Chain Management Program must submit an application package that includes:
- Completion of the Online Application,
- Transcripts from all institutions attended,
- Score(s) on the GMAT, and
- A personal resume, goal statement, and letters of recommendation.
Two (2) official, sealed transcripts from all higher education institutions attended. Two copies of each international transcript are required: one in the original language and the other an official English translation of the transcript.
The GMAT will be accepted if taken within the last five years. If taken more than five years ago, the test must be taken again.
International applicants must submit a test of English language proficiency unless they have earned a high school diploma or bachelor’s degree or a higher from a college or university in the US. One of the following tests may be submitted to meet this requirement. Please note that scores over 2 years will not be accepted.
- Official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score above 603 on the paper-based test or 100 on the internet-based test. The University code for TOEFL scores is 6870. For more information, please visit www.toefl.org.
- Official IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score above 6.5. For more information, please visit www.ielts.org.
Resume, Goal Statement, Letters of Recommendation
The following documents must be submitted as part of the application package:
- Professional Resume or curriculum vitae. It is required that students have a minimum of three years of professional work experience before applying to the master’s program.
- Goal Statement Letter which specifies what the applicant expects to accomplish by completing this program and how it is related to his or her long term professional objectives is required.
- Two letters of recommendation from academics, employers or professionals are required for your application.
Prgram of Study for M.S. in Supply Chain Management
The program requires a total of 36 graduate hours (all but three of which are required), completion of an industry-based project, and at least one professional certification examination.
Subject to approved waivers or substitutions based on prior or equivalent coursework, students are required to take the following courses:
Total Required Coursework
Total Semester Hours of Required Courses = 33.0 Credit Hours
Students are required to at least 3 hours of advanced courses from the list given below. Other courses may be used as electives with the approval of _______________